Final Critique for Project#1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
natsukigrc175

Final Critique for Project#1

Post by natsukigrc175 »

This is my final work for project1. I took out a box behind text and kept other things staying.
I'm looking forward to build an actual website with this!:)
Attachments
web_rough1_2.jpg
Natsuki Tonuma

j.alexis93

Re: Final Critique for Project#1

Post by j.alexis93 »

I really don't have much to say about this. I'm glad you didn't really changed it because I liked it just as it was. The background could be a little bit cleaner, but that's about it.
Last edited by j.alexis93 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALEXIS ROSALES

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

Awesome improvements, I would suggest getting rid of that crosshatching its just not needed with your minimalistic design, also using those pink/peach bars you could just wrap the whole page in a thick border, it would also highlight your minimalistic design but make it bold, because now those bars are just hanging out randomly.

moserary

Post by moserary »

Love, love love it! Very clean, bright, energetic, clever, INTERESTING! Eyecatching and memorable, nice work!

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

This is so good, I literally have nothing to say for a suggestion. Nice work
-Warren Asher-

lsimgrc175

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I think this is awesome but I am wondering, what are those rectangles on the sides, and do you really need them?
-End message

Ka80kins

Post by Ka80kins »

Your work in Illustartor is awesome. You put alot of time into this and Ill be a great representation of you as a website.
Kathryn Kennedy

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

These are really neat graphics! I don't think you need the peachy boxes on the left and right side. They are kind of bulky and taking my eyes away from the rest of the design. Awesome job though!

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

Your design is awesome. I don't have any suggestions because I think it looks great! Keep up the good work :)
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I loved your roughs on this design, it’s simple and yet whimsical (the pencil buildings are still one of my favorites in the design). I agree with j.alexis93 (Alexis Rosales) I’m glad you didn’t change much, there was no need. I think the background works; it has a blueprint feel to it which matches with the buildings in you design. I don’t think you really need the two vertical peachy boxes, I think the design would look fine without it, or maybe a thicker boarder like others have suggested. Having said that it’d still look good if you left it the way it is. Looks amazing and I can’t wait to see more.
Vicki Miller