project_1_charlie_lipon

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
mminten

Re: project_1_charlie_lipon

Post by mminten »

WAY to big. Should never have to scroll anyway but up and down. Other than that I like it. If you can add a little liquid effect to the colors it would make it look like it is falling.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

The largeness does get in the way a bit, but I think you have a good execution of the initial concept. Love the Pluto. I did notice some blue lines around links that were bothersome, but I'm sure that's a quick fix.
Kristine Toward

Rogers_Neighborhood

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

Great concept there are issues that have been mentioned many times so no point in going into it again other than that good work.
Carrie Rogers

ashleighP

Post by ashleighP »

It looks really good, but as everyone else said, the only thing I would change would be the size of it. Its huge and its distracting to have to scroll up and down and side to side to get the full site. But other than that, great job!
Ashleigh Porterfield
GRC 175 - Fall 2011

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Great colors, but it is HUGE!! Which I know you know but it is really hard to view. I really like your goofy but it would be awesome if you used just a picture of the daily you.
~Tina Bodden~

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Charlie!!! Why is your site so big?!?!?!?! But it is pretty freakin awesome ha ha. I still think you should have made the background color black though. I wonder why there are black borders around some of your slices though? Great job!
:D
Kathyleen Bullard