project_1_jeff_schwedes

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Ravana

Re: project_1_jeff_schwedes

Post by Ravana »

So, I like this SO MUCH MORE than your rough. :) As everybody has been saying, the color works really well.

A couple little nits to pick: I might suggest a pipe rather than an I in between links on your inspirations page. Though if that isn't your vision, not exactly a big deal. Also, your GRC175 link (in the upper right) is broken. Finally... You may want to revisit the use of comic sans, IMO.

Oh, (so maybe not finally) don't forget to fix your <title>.

Lookin' great! :)
This post has been brought to you by the letter X, the number 5, and Larry Rubald.
"It's irony at a base level, but I like it." ~Bill Hicks

mminten

Post by mminten »

It looks great, I think I may have gone a little darker on the night side and used a moon instead of a sun. It can still have color, like one of those big harvest moons on the horizon that are all yellowish.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I like the day and night concept, but don't really care for the clock. It's just sort of there. And I didn't realize it was a button at first because it doesn't give any indications. I think expanding the content area into the center of the design, with some transparency so you can still see your background imagery would be a solution to everything concentrated a the bottom of the page.
Kristine Toward

Rogers_Neighborhood

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

I agree with putting your body copy and everything in the center you have a great concept but trying to read the body copy in this small box that is just shoved on the bottom is a bit much.
Carrie Rogers

ashleighP

Post by ashleighP »

The site looks really good. The only thing I would change would be your text positioning, as the text seems to crowded in the box. However, I think we learned padding after this project was turned in, so that makes sense. Other than that it looks really good!
Ashleigh Porterfield
GRC 175 - Fall 2011

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

I like the design and color use. I think the grc 175 area could be moved instead of sideways. I think I would have put it on the bottom of the page. I think I would have picked a different font but that is a personal preference. Overall it is a good website. Great job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"