Projetc #1 - Final Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
sierra_style

Re: Projetc #1 - Final Critique

Post by sierra_style »

Looks super professional, really like how it turned out. I think that it will be a very cool website and has a good theme you could carry over to your other pages nice work.
Mark Sinnott

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

Alexis.

Nice work! you are keeping your style! I like it!

I have nothing to say!
Yoshiki Katabami

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Now that is a professional looking website, Alexis! Excellent work. Easy to build in HTML too.

This design uses contrast in some pretty spectacular ways, both in terms of color and shape. Firstly, you have your white type on the green. The green is dark enough that the type has no trouble popping. Next, you have the two greens making a diagonal pattern with color and image to funnel the eye through the document. Third, you have the large white bodycopy box that is the visual center of the document and carries all the important info. A great use of contrast. The image background immediately establishes a clean urban evening feel while the colored shapes give it extra depth. Alignment is also well used. I especially like how you aligned everything off of "Rosales", allowing "Alexis" to stand out.

The only thing I think might look better would have been to shorten your content area a bit so it's top aligned with the top of the word "Alexis".

Otherwise, this is fantastic work and I can't wait to see what you do next.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the final outcome of this project its really clean and very nicely put. The only thing i would maybe play with is the buttons they are a little small or maybe a box would help. Over all great job!
Sean Lee