project1_final_kk

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Ka80kins

project1_final_kk

Post by Ka80kins »

helloI hope everyone is having a great weekend!

So as everyone suggested I also thought my first rough was more (country like) me. I moved away from yellow and I also moved the placement of 'about me' outline. I am opened to more ideas and Im definitely going to keep working on it.

thanks again guys!
Attachments
rough_1_new_kk.png
Kathryn Kennedy

j.alexis93

Re: project1_final_kk

Post by j.alexis93 »

The little changes that you made are working really well. The section where your name is seems less busy now and resources button is easier to read. I would just justify your body type and I would avoid getting too close to the edge.
ALEXIS ROSALES

moserary

Post by moserary »

Not having that yellow button glaring at the viewer is great! The color scheme is beautiful, nice work!

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

It looks great and I like the layout. i would suggest choosing a different font for your links inside the circles. It doesn't mix well with your other fonts on page. I would justify your body copy so that, the one sentence doesn't move into your hair.
-Warren Asher-

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Good color scheme and you did good job! Only suggestion is that I would put each links on the center of each circle.
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

Your color scheme is great and I like the layout of your bubbles. I would just make sure that all the text is evenly spaced within each bubble for a more consistent look.

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

This is looking really good. Maybe change the font and center your text in your bubbles. I like the color scheme and overall feel of the sight so far though. Great job!
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

The country album cover is coming right along.

The colors, in particular, really work nicely on this thing I like the blend of the sky and the road with your pastel blues and purples. The layout has good radial balance. The eye gravitates to your headshot and then can proceed clockwise or counterclockwise from there. It works well. Typography also seems to be working well. It compliments the warm, searching feeling the design evokes.

I'm not sold on the different sized type in your navigation bubbles though. Also, the "Home" text should be vertically centered in it's button. Maybe make the nav text the same script as "Kathryn" is in. Lastly the body copy is a little tight vertically with the "Home" button, it should be down a little bit to give some room to breathe.

Great, now I've got to go listen to some Shania Twain or Carrie Underwood or something.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I think that it is very interesting to look at. Has a very fun feel to it. I would just put your home type in the center of the circle like the others for uniformity. I think it turned out very good though nice work!
Mark Sinnott

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

I agree with michael. "home" locates higher than center of circle. but the other words of button set in the center.
Yoshiki Katabami