For Your Review - Project 1 Final Submission

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
moserary

For Your Review - Project 1 Final Submission

Post by moserary »

Thank you for all your input.

Some of the suggestions were used, adding background color, rearranging items and type for better balance. Also, I came up with a couple changes of my own with the quotation bubbles and the placement of the TMCC information. Hopefully this version is more pleasing and informative than the first effort.

My biggest concern - and most constant challenge - is that of image quality. Your input on that issue will be especially appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

rosemary
Attachments
website_moserary_final1.png

j.alexis93

Re: For Your Review - Project 1 Final Submission

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think adding a background color really helped. It created this new color scheme that's working really well for you. I would just try to align your pictures and your type a little bit better.
ALEXIS ROSALES

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I think this is working well. I would add a text box or header on your links on right column.
-Warren Asher-

lsimgrc175

Post by lsimgrc175 »

The colors work well together but I think the links are all over the map.
-End message

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I would make the space between nav links narrow because it looks too much still. Good improvement though!
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I like the thought of your text bubbles quite a bit, its a super cute idea. As far as your navigation I would maybe work the placement or helping them stand out where they are at. When I am on websites I normally will go to the top of the page to get where I need to be. It took me a minute to see where this area was at. Great job so far!

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

This has come a long way since preliminary so good work :) Maybe try making the green text a darker color so it stands out a little more. It may add some unity if your body copy is justified too.
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

I like how easy and simple your page is. I do like the color combination you are using. I would make the green font a little darker to read.
Amy Zimmerman

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I love the off white/ eggshell color of your background, that’s a really nice touch and a great improvement compared to the roughs. However, the green for the tmcc stuffs is a bit distracting and I don’t really think it’s necessary to have it be that color instead of your dark red color. Great job though.
Vicki Miller

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

Your page looks good, can tell you did a lot of work since the last critique. Color scheme is working well for it. I would take your projects out from next to the TMCC logo and put a Projects button in your navigation just to clean up the page a little. Should be a very neat website when its built though.
Mark Sinnott