Project 1 - Ashleigh Porterfield

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
miss_kristine

Re: Project 1 - Ashleigh Porterfield

Post by miss_kristine »

I really love this. I love the high contrast imagery and the pops of color the roll overs bring into it. All the black gives it a seamless transition with the background which really helps it stand out. Lovely.
Kristine Toward

Rogers_Neighborhood

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

I really like the look of your site and the rollovers are fun to play with good job!
Carrie Rogers

Truben

Post by Truben »

Not gona beat around the bush your website rocks love the simplicity of the layout and the lights on the rollover buttons. As far as a consumer this website would ketch my eye for sure.

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Came out awesome. I really like the light glow when you scroll over the navigations. I still think it would be cool if the text box popped up over the buildings instead of down. But overall I really like it.
~Tina Bodden~

Dave

Post by Dave »

i love the city! i like how you decided to light up the buildings with different colors, it just seems so you.
David Bjerre

I found sand!

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

Overall I like the website. My only thing is the lights. I though it would have been cool for the actual building to light up. Other than that, I think it looks really good. I know the lights would be hard, so it was a good alternative to that. Good job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"