Project 2 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
NevadaCowgirl

Re: Project 2 Preliminary

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

I really like your top two roughs. The colors you use work well with each other. I would fix the third paragraph. The wording doesn't continue in one straight line.
Amy Zimmerman

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I think both look really nice, either could work. For the top design the orange against the tans hard to read, maybe change it to the slightly dark color you have for the rollover state of your buttons. Great start though.
Vicki Miller

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

The tan and orange one looks a lot nicer than the black one, and I think the strong imagery for the first one may have something to do with that. The font choices are great and its easy to read everything. Maybe turning the scheme into something triad would make it even more interesting.
- Starla Houck

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

The first design is my favorite. The natural colors bring out both the logo (it really makes it "pop" as they say) and the colors in the image of the pizza. What I would suggest adding is a spot color of the green in the image into the rest of your design. Green denotes fresh and healthy, which seems to be what they're going for. Not too much, mind you, but just a hint here or there I think would bring your colors together.
Tara Rinehart

lsimgrc175

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I like the second one but can you keep the bike orange? always orange :3
-End message

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

Geeze, just killin it. I like both compositions. Definitely combine the two. I like the home page of the first composition and then I love the black background with the wirey drawings.

moserary

Post by moserary »

I'm on the first-one-with-bike-images-added team! It's set up beautifully, just needs the bike graphics to express the owners' love of them and invite bicyclers to come eat.