Project #2 Preliminary Critique 007

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.

Which set of designs do you prefer?

Black and White Simplicity
40%
Black and Gold Classic
60%

Total votes: 5

lsimgrc175

Re: Project #2 Preliminary Critique 007

Post by lsimgrc175 »

Gold is almost impossible to de-uglify IMO. I like the black n white bond spiral though
-End message

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

The first design, for sure! The imagery is more interesting, and you get a real feel that this site is about ALL the eras of Bond. You put a lot of work into the content and layout and it shows. The second design would make a cool transition into the site if you could animate it, but for simplicity's sake, the first one all the way.
Tara Rinehart

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I am 100% for your first design. I enjoy the classiness of it. Reminds me of great gatsby. I would agree on the second one, its super hard to look at and doesn't really have much visual interest.

moserary

Post by moserary »

I'm on the Bling the Swirls team. That swirl just evokes BOND and everything that comes with him. The gold adds the bit of classiness he demands. Shake them up, don't stir, and see where it takes you!

Ka80kins

Post by Ka80kins »

I like the pictures in the first one, but no matter what James Bond movie comes out the second one will always relate to them. I like the second one for that purpose also black and white is so James Bond and you can never go wrong with his classy ways.
Shaken never sired...
Kathryn Kennedy