Project 2 Prelim Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
lsimgrc175

Re: Project 2 Prelim Critique

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I think the first one is way better, just brighten up the text
-End message

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the black design, but the brown on black is hard to read. To white one fixes that problem, if you go with that one I would space out the navigation it all kind of runs together. Great start though.
Vicki Miller

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

These designs are very similar, but I like the feel of the darker design, better. It seems more exclusive. That said, something needs to be done about the type color. You can't read it at all where it stands now.
Tara Rinehart

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

The first composition is very dark. I would suggest working with your second layout so that its easier on the eyes. Its very simple I would like to see more of what the website is about. Right now I am not quite sure what I am looking at.

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

I prefer the first one, but I do agree the text is a bit hard to read. Lightening that up will help a lot. Nice work!
Nikki Hillman

moserary

Post by moserary »

The second ones are my choice. The darkness of the first ones loses me pretty much immediately. The leatherwork logo is beautiful and says a lot about the artist. The textures on the pages of the second set also are interesting and inviting. My concern is the font. It's a schoolbook font, probably the simplistic, down-home you were locking for, but it is also very elementary and contrasts with the sophistication of the logo.