Project # Prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Game of Potters

Re: Project # Prelim

Post by Game of Potters »

I like the logo for the first one, with the giant H, but there's not too much difference between the two designs. I like the "cut here" line, separating the logo from the content though.
Tara Rinehart

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

I enjoy the bold "H" in the logo with the scissors to the side. Although black and white is plain, I enjoy the aesthetic and I think you can really make it look nice.
Nikki Hillman

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

Like I told you already I enjoy the layout with the oval going vertical. It just reminds me of like an old style mirror which goes great with your old type writer concept. I would maybe just add a slight splash of color somewhere.

moserary

Post by moserary »

Great idea, using one giant letter for all three words in the name! The scissors go nicely with it, I just don't see the need for the oval frame around them..?

Simplicity is my middle name and I love what you're doing but I do find myself looking for more. More pictures of "babes" and 'dudes' getting "pimped"...product splashing across the page...Bette Davis eyes... I guess some frivolity in a so far very staid site.

You'll get there, this is a great start!