Project 2 Preliminary - Tucker M

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ravennvrmre

Re: Project 2 Preliminary - Tucker M

Post by ravennvrmre »

The web gallery at the top looks nice but there’s a lot of empty space in the bottom half (I know you said you weren’t a huge fan of how it turned out), maybe make the navigation bigger so it comes down more on that side and move the “what’s new” to the other side of “welcome to bobos”. Also the red is a little bright for my taste, maybe a darker red. It looks nice though; definitely an improvement from the original site, but it’s a little hard to give much feedback since there’s only design and only one homepage. Great start though.
Vicki Miller

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

Love your color scheme and the bright photos. I feel like there is a lot of red on one side of the screen. I would play with the layout a little or how each of the boxes are staggered.

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

This is great Tucker!!!! Nice work. I think you've got a really strong composition and the aesthetics are so on point for Bobo's. I wanna go snowboarding now. Overall --really impressive, keep it up.
Nikki Hillman

moserary

Post by moserary »

Looks like a great start to something amazing and yes, it does leave us wanting more. Certainly an improvement from any angle. It will be nice to see the completed product.

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

Looks great overall, it's simple and done well.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.