Project 2 Prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ravennvrmre

Re: Project 2 Prelim

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the top one, the yellows a bit harsh, so it works as an accent color I think. Personally the colors are a bit bright for me but I understand working with branding colors. The top one also seems less smushed together, the hierarchy works better I think. I also like your choice to round the edges. The type in black is definitely working. Great start.
Vicki Miller

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

The second one is the better of the two, and I agree with Michael that the navigation is a little cluttered. You can spread out the information and reorganize it a bit when you have more pages to work with. The large image already makes the page look much better than their original. Keep at it.
Tara Rinehart

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I think I am liking the columns of your last posted design more. I feel like you could find a more visually interesting font. Right now there isn't much catching my eye besides the bright yellow and blue.

moserary

Post by moserary »

The second one is well laid out and has bright, noticeable colors. I also am drawn to the unrestrained (by a border) objects, they provide a sense of freedom from restraint.

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

The first seems better than the second one because there is more room to breathe, although the screaming yellow is oddly annoying in my opinion.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

Ka80kins

Post by Ka80kins »

I feel like they both need some work. I don't like the yellow at all but if you want to keep it, it is all up to you. However I feel there are so many yellow color options on these computers you have a better variety to look at. The first option looks better to me however it needs some work still. Im sure it'll look great once you figure out the design you want haha
Kathryn Kennedy