What do you think - project 2 prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
japanese_panda

Re: What do you think - project 2 prelim

Post by japanese_panda »

I like second one!

I like orange color on background!

top of rock image looks cut off!
Yoshiki Katabami

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I rather enjoy the second concept with the stacked rocks. Its innovated and works well with the company. The is a little difficult to read, and it may help to add more colors/shades so it doesn't all look the same. Maybe even monochrome if you don't want to take away from the color.
- Starla Houck

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

I prefer the first of the two designs, the one with the horizontal navigation layout. I would urge you to draw out the icons yourself, put a personal touch to it! I agree that the orange is a little off-putting, only because there's SO MUCH of it, but it's their brand colors, so there's not much you can do about that. Nice job.
Tara Rinehart

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I like the rock image on the right of your second layout. I am having a tough time reading the text over them thought. I would choose a more contrasting color. Also the orange background is so harsh. I would either tone it down or pick a different color.

moserary

Post by moserary »

The second one is more fun, with the rock piles. Jena may be onto something with using a truck image as a focal point and a different background image to complement it. Nice touch to have pictures of rocks, their product, go figure!

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

The Reno Rock Transport logo with the lighter background is the page layout that I prefer. Better use of space, but both can improve if calmer colors were involved.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.