my website for project 1 and 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.

papasmurf124

Re: my website for project 1 and 2

Post by papasmurf124 »

Nice layout. I don't think your home button needs a rollover state on the home page. Your redesign is great. What font did you use for the menu?
Robert Freudenthaler

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Layout is nicely done and easy to navigate! Good job!
Natsuki Tonuma

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I think both designs turned out nicely, I really like the look of the texture on the flag colors in the background of project 2. And I like the idea of the take me back button but it gets a little wonky when you press on it. Great job though.
Vicki Miller

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

Nice job on both your websites. They look very professional, and easily navigable. I would suggest adding an image with a higher resolution on your homepage background, and using a color or white for the take me back at the bottom of the page on your revised website. The black just doesn't seem to work.
-Warren Asher-

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Really like that distressed Italian flag background. It looks like it's been painted on a stucco wall and that really does a good job establishing atmosphere. The navigation is large and easy to use. I like the selection of type. It creates a warm feeling that helps sell the atmosphere of the restaurant. The pages themselves are nicely laid out and easy to follow.

Not sure you need the block backgrounds behind the page title and the navigation. I think a dark outer glow would serve the same purpose. Also, the "c" in "coupon" is not capitalized. I think it could also use a few more photos of the restaurant as well. Got some clipping issues on your rollovers. Looks like the rollover graphics are not as large as the upstates.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

Nice work! Sara!
I like your concepts, and color composition!
Yoshiki Katabami

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

These are working pretty well. Especially the personal page. I like the elegant vibe that I get from that one. Your buttons on the redesigned website aren't the same size and they're not aligned.
ALEXIS ROSALES