Project 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
sierra_style

Project 3

Post by sierra_style »

Mark Sinnott

NevadaCowgirl

Re: Project 3

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Nicely done.
Amy Zimmerman

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

The type and imagery is really strong! I loved the way you played with scale in the headlines for each page. If anything, I'd say that the teachers profiles need some formatting, but the color scheme and the choice of imagery make a really strong site. Nice.
Tara Rinehart

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I like the typography you used on your title text! very vice! I just noticed that the title type on a teacher page is blur compared to other pages, so I would fix it. Overall, good job!
Natsuki Tonuma

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I really like your design, it turned out really nicely. The only negative I have is that the header (What we do) for the home page is off to the right side instead of the left like the others. Great job though and its been an amazing semester.
Vicki Miller

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I really like how you played with font and hierarchy in your homepage design. The images look awesome, I wish the instructors would have looked a little more uniform. Overall the design is very strong.
- Starla Houck

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

I really like the layout and overall feel of the design. I also like how you barely used the green ha. Your subhead in the teachers page does look blurry for some reason.
ALEXIS ROSALES