this is it, we're all done :D!!!!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
ravennvrmre

this is it, we're all done :D!!!!

Post by ravennvrmre »

Hey guys I modified my home page a little so there wouldn’t be so much confusion this time, there is now a class projects page with a brief description of the project and the links to the original and redesigned sites. I also did all of the other pages for my site accept the gallery. I will probably fix the sketchbook page before I take web ll next fall; sorry it got a bit wonky and I’ve been too busy to fix it.

Hope you like my project three; sadly because of the way the tabs functioned, none of the animation I planned to use worked (it was also messing with other elements so I had to remove it). The special light box that I was going to use for the videos in the gallery didn’t work either but the links are still there if you would like to watch them. I did get the regular lightbox to work but I couldn’t get the onscreen navigation to show so you can either click the sides inside the box or use the arrow keys on the keyboard.

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2015/vic ... index.html

I had a wonderful time with you guys and I hope you all have happy holidays
Vicki Miller

NevadaCowgirl

Re: this is it, we're all done :D!!!!

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

I like how your site turned out. I also like how you incorporated the videos too.
Amy Zimmerman

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

I really love how the tabs change color as the body content changes, it's a really nice touch! Great job on the site! I would consider putting rounded edges around the content and pictures to soften it a bit if you revisit it in the future.
Tara Rinehart

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Cool! I like the icons on your nav. and you have good color too!!
Natsuki Tonuma

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I think the cork board and lined paper concept is cool. I gives it that educational feel you were going for. Now that I think about it, a handwriting font for the home page would have strengthen the design. One of my favorite elements is the 'file tap' buttons.
- Starla Houck

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

The tab idea is really neat. I also really like your icons. The site has an overall school vibe going on. My only criticism would be that the words graphic and communications are too far apart in your top banner.
ALEXIS ROSALES