Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
nikkihillman

Final

Post by nikkihillman »

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2015/nikki_hillman/

Finally done, for some reason my CSS won't load correctly for some of my project 3.

Hope everyone has a great break :D
Nikki Hillman

natsukigrc175

Re: Final

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Good job! I just want to see more student work on student work page.
Natsuki Tonuma

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

Your design is simple but nice; I really like the heading area. Your footer worked on the home page but for some reason decided to come up next to you pictures for the others. And while I can see where the student work was supposed to be, none of it showed up in the thumbnails. However, if you click in the very top of the boxes it does link to the full versions (this did take me a bit to find), nice images though. Also you forgot the page for teachers. I do understand how frustrating it can be though when something breaks in the css when uploading files, and if you update the file on the server it might not have updated the site yet. I definitely see where you were going; good work and it’s been an amazing semester.
Vicki Miller

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I enjoy the header and the imagery you used for your pages. I think the fonts you picked are strong and easy to read. Some of the images aren't loading for me, but I do like the green boarders that encompass them.
- Starla Houck

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

You did a nice job at carrying the green color scheme from the current website. Working with that green is tough, but you pulled it off. The top banner doesn't stretch out all the way on my computer. Im not sure if it's like that because you're css didn't load up or because you intentionally did it like that.
ALEXIS ROSALES