Project 1 - David Bjerre

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Vi_Vi

Re: Project 1 - David Bjerre

Post by Vi_Vi »

Very mysterious and clean site. The black and white, with a little red, just perfect. It's very creative and unique. Really really nice job.
Vy Tat...

mminten

Post by mminten »

Great concept. I have to hunt around for the links but that makes it fun. I think it is a little large. I have a large monitor an it doesn't entirely fit on the screen. Make shrink it down a little so we don't have to scroll. It will be awesome if you ever get thinks to spin in different directions like you mentioned in preliminary critique.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Rogers_Neighborhood

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

Great concept I really like how it makes your eyes go all over the page, I would agree with maybe making it slightly smaller so you don't have to scroll but isn't a big deal, good job!
Carrie Rogers

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

David,
I already really liked the design and the overall simplicity of it all when I first saw it, but it's even more amazing after taking the time to read it. I love it! Great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

btw, did you draw all of the birds individually????
Kathyleen Bullard

MadBroChadBro

Post by MadBroChadBro »

I like the website overall. I think for some people it can get a little confusing for others, but that is definitely you. I think the design is good. Great job.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"