project 01 preliminary critique 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.

Please select which design you like most for the computer and phone sets.

Computer 1
10%
Computer 2
50%
Phone 1
10%
Phone 2
30%

Total votes: 10

kaiyote03

Re: project 01 preliminary critique 1

Post by kaiyote03 »

Look what the cat dragged in, Brady!

I really am enjoying your second design mostly because the color pops out and isn't that boring compared to the first design. I also really like your box idea to fit everything that you'll need and i can see how it is super expandable if need be in the future. Your layout also works really well on the second design as it flows better and breaks up the elements better with two boxes instead of 1 really long one. I think that for the color although i liked the second one I would find a color more complementary to your red name design as it might push the layout further into cool territory.

I expect the best from you! Good Luck! \(@^0^@)/
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Brady,
These websites just feel like you, especially the Elmo. I'm liking the second design a bit more because the orange helps compliment the red, and putting your logo there is a good touch. It has a more personalized feel to it. There might be a bit too many boxes, but if you need them have 1 box per line to help with the business of the mobile app. It looks great for the desktop though! Great job ^v^
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hey Brady,
As soon as I saw the picture of Elmo, I knew it was you haha. I like that you added your logo for the second layout and how organized it looks with the squares. I like the second design with the orange color better. I think it would look better if you remove the black stroke of the squares and change the fonts of your name to something that represents you. Also, I think you could remove some of the squares too since it looks more like a quiz... Nice job!:)
Hinata Sato