Project 2 - Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
gotsatisfaction247

Re: Project 2 - Preliminary Critique

Post by gotsatisfaction247 »

great cleaning from original ste, its so bad I cant belive its up lol...good start on laouts, I like the black copasion better so far, lets see it with pics for more cooments

justinepaigek

Post by justinepaigek »

Yeh no the current site sucks. Haha anyway these layouts are far easier on the eyes and easier to navigate. I like the color scheme of the first design, but I prefer the layout of the second one. If you could combine the two, it would make some serious video game magic.
"I believe if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamed of."

Van Gogh said this. Not the real one, probably, just the one in that episode of Doctor Who.

kiwakom

Post by kiwakom »

I like the layout. It's clean and easy to find information.
I think the rough 2 is better than rough1.
The navigation design is really great.

Great job!

Kiwako

Miasera

Post by Miasera »

I'm glad to see that someone has taken to revamping the Cap'n Games website, and I think you're off to a good start here, Ryan. Both layouts definitely promote a gaming atmosphere while still seeming professional, much like websites such as IGN. Out of these two, I'd go with the second layout because this is a store, and thus a format that would favor selling their merchandise and displaying them would be best. My only suggestion is amping it up a little, perhaps though adding a second color since it otherwise might seem like just another store.
Cristina Sánchez
|| Certified Turtlefied