Preliminary for project 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
natsukigrc175

Re: Preliminary for project 1

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I like your first layout because of the font choice and layout. It is interesting that pictures are bleed off to the white space bottom. Only thing is that you can make the white space narrower and place the links horizontally.
Natsuki Tonuma

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I really enjoy the layout of the first one. I would suggest that if you use the second one to change the font color to a lighter value as there are contrast issues between the black type and dark background.
-Warren Asher-

anna_lyse

Post by anna_lyse »

I really like the rough with the film strip running down the left side of the page, along with the font choices you made. The second rough just has too much texture for me to really read your name or anything on the page.
Annalyse Klekar

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I think that the first layout is cooler to look at and better laid out. I do like the color in the second one though. I think It would be really cool if you could make the black/white film images turn to color in their rollover state.
Mark Sinnott

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the backgrounds of both and really like the layouts too the designs are easy to follow and really nice. I dont really like the white boxes on the second one and maybe use something more organic because of the backgrounds that you used. Keep up the good work!
Sean Lee

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I like the first layout the best. I've always liked black and white photographs and clean lines. If you're going to use B&W photos, I think it would be good to add an accent color to another part of the page, something fairly high in vibrancy. The other option would be to do your photographs in color and contrast that with B&W for the rest of the page.
Cindy Salyer

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the bottom one, the color is beautiful, though it is a bit hard to read your name and even though you have a box the about me here is still a little hard to read. I think you could make your name twice as large, as well as the buttons. Great work, keep it up.
Vicki Miller

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I prefer the first one over the second. The vertical images on the right are a nice touch and give it an artistic feel, and the contrasting on the left side is very well done. There isn't much to say about what I don't like. Maybe experiment with what a body text would do it?
- Starla Houck

Oreo_Chaos

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

How about the colors of the 2nd integrated with the layout of the 1st?
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

papasmurf124

Post by papasmurf124 »

I like your first layout the most. It is not as busy as the second one making it feel more organized if thats what you want.
Robert Freudenthaler