Final Critique for Project#1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
sierra_style

Re: Final Critique for Project#1

Post by sierra_style »

I love your layout it is so unique. I think that you may not need those rectangles on the sides, or maybe just lower the chroma or something. This site is something that will really catch peoples eye, nice work!
Mark Sinnott

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

it looks great.

but I wonder the bar on each side is necessary or not.

you do not have to make flame on your drawing, I think
Yoshiki Katabami

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Now this is just a really cool design. It's a clean easy to follow layout, but it also looks like an infographic. In fact, I spent a minute looking through it, trying to figure out if it was telling me something.:D It's well laid out. I can find may way through it easily. Any large gaps are bridged by your transit map pattern in the background. The colorscheme works really well to highlight certain things and move the eye through. The accent colors at the bottom add visual interest without being too distracting. I like the figure on the city-bicycle/car too. He adds a bit of whimsical fun to a clean techy infographic.

The only issue I have is the gap between the content and the top bar seems a little large.

Awesome work! Keep it up.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

This is a great website it looks amazing, I really like the buttons on top they work well and all the art work works well in the design over all.
Sean Lee