Project 2- Prelim

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
lsimgrc175

Re: Project 2- Prelim

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I like the first one a lot more because of the tablecloth and the lil' birdies
-End message

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the top one; it shows the chicks and the company product. The picnic table pattern is a nice touch. I like the navigation buttons on the bottom one though. I don’t know that the double stroke on the “two chicks” is needed. Great start though.
Vicki Miller

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

I like the top two designs. I would get rid of the red checkered table cloth off the top.
Amy Zimmerman

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

I think the Menu is beautifully laid out in regards to imagery vs text, and I would like you to carry that other into the rest of your design. The top home page works better for me, but I agree that the saturation is a little high for the banner. Don't dim down the ENTIRE design, I like the energy the bright colors give off, but make sure the the most important things are the clearest.
Tara Rinehart

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

The first one is really nice, I enjoy the picnic tablecloth background. The colors are very saturated and it can be somewhat overwhelming (so maybe work that out a little more), but I really get a Two Chicks vibe. Good work!
Nikki Hillman

moserary

Post by moserary »

The first one evokes yesterday's diners that provided home cooking and lots of it. The sandwich seems tp be lacking color that a tomato or green peppers, something to crunch on like sweet peppers or sliced dill would provide. Color and texture. It is well used with the rest of the images but leaves the sandwich in its wake. I love the gingham, and chicks. Excellent.