project two rough

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ravennvrmre

Re: project two rough

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the bottom design more; the colors are softer and more pleasing I think the tan color you used for it works really well. I would move the body copy box over though, so the picture doesn’t over laps, or since you have a background image I don’t think its needed. Maybe move the opening hour up under the picture too so the bottom doesn’t seem so crowded. Great start though.
Vicki Miller

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I like the flag background image, but I would like to see more of it. The big boxes in the center I feel are unnecessary. You could size it down and only have enough room for the text that is there. Also the opacity could be dropped much more.

moserary

Post by moserary »

I love Pietro's. I think either design would reflect the Italian style restaurant he wants to portray. The first one seems to do a better job of this, with the great Italian flag background. Just a few less boxes, as other have said, and clean it up a bit. Yum!

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

I like the first layout more than the second one, but i prefer the navigation of the second to the first. I think I would like the second one more than the first if it wasn't for an image overlapping in the top left corner of the body.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.