Preliminary project one

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
seancl123

Re: Preliminary project one

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the four boxes on the first design it looks really clean and really nice to look at the colors work well and over all layout is good. I didnt like the second designs they where a little to plain and there was not a lot of contrast between the type and the background. Keep up the good work!
Sean Lee

Oreo_Chaos

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

I like the layout of the 2nd entry very much, maybe use the color scheme of the 1st inside the 2nd?
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I really like your first design alot. The colors are clear and refreshing - just the right amount of transparency - and your script type is a nice compliment to the geometric design. The diamonds anchor the design while the script and line work create movement. I don't see anything I would change!
Cindy Salyer

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I like the first one. It very much reminds me of graphics, particularly printers since those appear to be the primary colors (three of them). I like the simplistic opening page where you can click into the information you want to view, but I think the font is a little difficult to read.
- Starla Houck

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

The colorful design is my favorite of the two. It focuses on more than just the type, and is more interesting visually. I also really like the feather (quill?) in your title. I think you could do some cool things with that to pull it more into the design, or have it show up on some of the more interior pages. I would consider adding a texture on the background, or adding a shadow to the link boxes to give the design a bit more depth.
Tara Rinehart

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

I think the first one is a much stronger design. I enjoy the color scheme and the concept!
Nikki Hillman

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

I like the first one it's more colorful,pleasing,and easy on the eyes. The second one is too simple and the dark blue makes it hard to read the text. If you go with the first try adding more stuff. Simple is the message i get from it but it can be more.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.