prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
anna_lyse

prelim

Post by anna_lyse »

I keep getting drawn when researching for sites that are pretty simplistic, probably not the best thing but oh well. Let me know your thoughts. :)!
Attachments
graphic_design_front_page_03.png
inside_02.png
graphic_design_front_page_01.png
inside.png
Annalyse Klekar

j.alexis93

Re: prelim

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think the first design is working much better. You should play with your headline because it feels like its just thrown in the corner.
ALEXIS ROSALES

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

Rough designs but I get what you are going for. If I chose one, I would pick the top one. Switch the bottom right box to the left and shift your center picture to correspond. (If that makes sense) Make sure you are not leaving too much empty space. Good start though.
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

sara_kennedy1

Post by sara_kennedy1 »

first one has my vote, its clean and easy to read.

-Sara Kennedy

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I really ike the look of your first and inside page at the top. I would just move your naigation bar up or over to the left corner. It seems really wierd for it to be in the bottom right of the page. Maybe you saw that in the research though, so go with it if that was what you were going for.
-Warren Asher-

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

I like the Bottom one only because it seems minimalistic but its really really rough and the placement of text seems arbitrary.

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

I like first one, but you should put more picture! it helps to pop out web site more!

nice work!
Yoshiki Katabami

punkassbookjockey

Post by punkassbookjockey »

I like the top one for its layout and colors. I think you need to redo the "graphic communication program" header, it isn't working.
Jena Molina

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I am feeling the blank white page with hello in the middle. Kind of reminds me of like the apple branding. Which makes me think of graphics. I feel like it still needs some structure though. Like more of a structured layout with the navigation.

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I would choose the first rough because it has more design going on. The second one is too simple now but if you add some icons and decoration, it can be sleek website. Good start!
Natsuki Tonuma