Project 3 Prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
nikkihillman

Project 3 Prelim

Post by nikkihillman »

Okay, so here's what I came up with. I wanted to use TMCC colors and keep a general "college theme" throughout my design. I want it to have some personality but I also want it to be clear and informative as well. I'm leaning towards my first design because I think it's more appealing in general but I'm not sure.
Attachments
tmcc-01.jpg
tmcc-02.jpg
tmcc-03.jpg
tmcc-04.jpg
Nikki Hillman

lsimgrc175

Re: Project 3 Prelim

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I like the torn paper--ooo, what if you made em torn paper sierras...inception brah.
-End message

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

I really like the torn paper design as well! It is clean and to the point but still visually appealing and interesting. Good concept. I also agree with the above comment that maybe you could incorporate the sierras :)
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

sara_kennedy1

Post by sara_kennedy1 »

I like the first one as well, the torn paper is a nice touch and its easy to read.

-Sara Kennedy

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

I have to agree with everybody. The first one is much better. The torn page element is working really well. The only thing is that it looks to similar to the current website.
ALEXIS ROSALES

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I think the one that is not the torn paper works better. The torn paper is cool but dont think it works as a website for the graphics program. Nice work I think the navigation is going really well, and overall layout on the second one
-Warren Asher-

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

I like first one, torn paper looks nice, but I think you can put silhouette of TMCC mountain for bottom.

Nice Work
Yoshiki Katabami

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

I also think the paper torn design looks better, the inner design is also really good!

papasmurf124

Post by papasmurf124 »

I like the torn paper one as well. I think you should keep the envelope tab in both for continuity though.
Robert Freudenthaler

punkassbookjockey

Post by punkassbookjockey »

The second one looks like a different version of the first. I like the color in th e second, the gray is very easy on the eye. I would love to see you do the logo in torn paper...
Jena Molina