roughs for project 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
sara_kennedy1

roughs for project 3

Post by sara_kennedy1 »

Help!
Attachments
tmcc_website_rough2_other.jpg
tmcc_website_rough2.jpg
tmcc_website_other_page.jpg
tmcc_website.jpg

j.alexis93

Re: roughs for project 3

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think the Mac idea is really cool, but it doesn't give you a lot of space to work with. It also looks like you distorted the picture.
ALEXIS ROSALES

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I love the idea and concept of the computer one. I would work on pushing that farther. I think the logo and body copy needs to be changed on the computer screen somehow to make it look more visible for the reader.
-Warren Asher-

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

I like the idea of making the website look like OSX I would however scrap the whole computer image, just make it look like a desktop, maybe even with Photoshop or Illustrator open.

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

I like top one, but there are not enough space to describe TMCC, I think.

body copy looks distorted.

but nice work.
Yoshiki Katabami

papasmurf124

Post by papasmurf124 »

It's hard to pick. The top one is clean; not sure how your text box will build in dreamweaver. The bottom is totally Tmcc but there's to much going on.

Try putting the buttons on the pc as perspective png's and the bosy copy on the left. Then you click in the computer of the computer...
Robert Freudenthaler

punkassbookjockey

Post by punkassbookjockey »

I like the concept of the top one, but I think you need to work on the picture so you have more space and less distortion. Also, it needs some element to remind you that you are still on the TMCC website. Or a navigation that takes you back to the site. I love Tucker's idea of using an Adobe app, but I'd put it on the screen.
Jena Molina

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I like your first idea conceptually. It will need some tweaking for everything to be legible and large enough to read. I think that once you get that figured out it will be a super cool site nice work!
Mark Sinnott

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

I like the top one better but I think the perspective will be a difficult task when coding your site. You're great though so go for it!
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I like how you used a big picture as a background on the first rough, but the second one looks more like tmcc, so I think either works. I only suggest you add more margins around the text "graphic communications program" on the second rough.
Natsuki Tonuma