Casual Encounters ;) BBW 4 LTR

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Oreo_Chaos

Casual Encounters ;) BBW 4 LTR

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

Im Matt, 25 year old graphics student at TMCC, I hope to make comic books, films and video games. I enjoy taking my 6 cats out for walks, followed by skinny dipping in the Sparks Marina. If you love Dungens and Dragons as much as I do and want to level-grind all night long send me those digits....

Muah!!
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

Computer Lover

Re: Casual Encounters ;) BBW 4 LTR

Post by Computer Lover »

Comics, films, and video games?! That's cool. Can't wait to see your personal website for this class then. Those are all cool themes, and perhaps an interest of mine as well. Haha.

Nice to meet you! I'm Starla. n_n
- Starla Houck

Oreo_Chaos

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

It's hard beasue I walk all six at one time, a real "cat-o-nine tails" eh?
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

Yeah. It's hard to maintain so many interests. At least you have options. A lot better than being stuck or stubborn to one thing.

I'm particularly interested in character designing and things of the sort myself.
- Starla Houck

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Casual Encounters! Is that all we are to you? A fall fling? Image *sigh* Fine. The rest of us were looking for more, but ... just ... fine.
Oreo_Chaos wrote:It's hard beasue I walk all six at one time, a real "cat-o-nine tails" eh?
Now, far be it for me to quibble at such an early point, but would that not be a "cat-o-six tails"? Just saying.

But seriously, welcome to GRC 175. This kind of spirit will serve you well. I look forward to seeing what sorts of websites you'll show us all.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173