Projetc #1 - Final Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
j.alexis93

Projetc #1 - Final Critique

Post by j.alexis93 »

Hello everyone, this is my final design for project one.
A lot of you suggested that the body type was little too small, so I increased the size to make it more legible.
I also made sure that the space between my navigation links and my small type was fairly the same, just like Michael suggested. It doesn't seem like a big change, but little tweaks like that definitely make an improvement.
Attachments
project_1.jpg
ALEXIS ROSALES

Blackfïsk

Re: Projetc #1 - Final Critique

Post by Blackfïsk »

Very clean and mellow, I like it. Maybe do something cooler with your buttons, you can have like a green version of the white box you made with the notch cutout and it could highlight when hovered on. Just ideas.

moserary

Post by moserary »

Yep, simple, clean and quiet but gets the job done. Sounds like someone I'd want working for me, Alexis.

My two cents' worth: 1) the font size for your e-mail is so small it makes one feel like you don't really want it to be noticed/used; 2) I'm not sure "hobbie" is spelled correctly, perhaps "hobby?"

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

This is really well done. My only suggestion would be to add a footer and put your email and tmcc logo inside it at the bottom. It kind of feels like its just floating and lost right now as is.
-Warren Asher-

lsimgrc175

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I like the design but IMO the lines of type are too short to read. For whatever reason this class is chanting "justify your type" but I don't think it helps. Graphically it does make your text look like a cool "block," but blocks are tiring to read.
-End message

Ka80kins

Post by Ka80kins »

Very clean! But I think you need a picture of you in there! It would just tie everything in but its your design and whatever you choose to do will be great.
Kathryn Kennedy

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Good choice! I like this simple looking and there is nothing left I can say actually. You might wanna make the credit and contact info bigger a bit?
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

OMG I love this! I really like the body of text down the side like that. I don't have many suggestions but the where your email is and what not may need to be just a tad bigger, I can see it being hard to read for some.

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

I love this! I think it is simplistic and clean but the simplicity is handle beautifully. I always enjoy your designs. Keep up the great work!
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

Your design is clean and professional. Love the green. However, I agree with rosemary your email and tmcc information is really small, I missed it the first time. Maybe make the buttons several sizes bigger and change the email/tmcc information to the size you currently have for the buttons. Or like warren suggested put them in a footer. Looks nice though.
Vicki Miller