Project 1 Final Image

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
anna_lyse

Project 1 Final Image

Post by anna_lyse »

Hello!

I ended up changing a couple of things with my the final, I liked the suggestion of putting my navigation at the bottom along with a couple other suggestions.

Enjoy
Attachments
website_design_05.jpg
Annalyse Klekar

j.alexis93

Re: Project 1 Final Image

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think all the changes that you made are working really well. It feels more clean. I would just use black instead of white for your body type. It would give it a better contrast.
ALEXIS ROSALES

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

Really liking how your text is changing color and going past the header into the body, at first I was thinking it would be very hard to get an image to do that, because it looked like you were using a blend mode, but I rechecked and it looks fine, that bottom piece will just have to be opaque except for that pink bit of type.

moserary

Post by moserary »

It all (color scheme, typography, balance) works well, except the text box. It got in the way of the photo (in my mind), is there a way of fitting it into one of the shapes in the photo, somehow blending it with the image? Otherwise, very nice!

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

This is a nice improvement from the preliminary. i like the name and how it changes from purple to black as it transitions through the top bar. I would suggest upping the opacity on the bottom footer and making the links a different color than white.
-Warren Asher-

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I see your big improvement. Nice! I like your font choice too. I would use black on body copy instead of white.
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I really like your color choice, similar to mine :) Also "bye felcia" is cracking me up. Sorry I don't have much suggestion, it looks great! Maybe playing with a different font for the body to something a little more interesting.

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

I agree with everybody with the transition text color on your header, it looks really good. Your color scheme is working nicely. Is your body really going to say blah blah? lol
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

"Bye Felicia"? That's some cold navigation right there. Is 'zat how it is?

This design makes great use of color and contrast. The lavender in particular is a well chosen color that really communicates the intent of the design. I like the bottom navigation too, even if it is giving me the brush off. The handwriting font is not difficult to read and easy to follow. It works well there and in the title. Nice work on the punch outs in the title as well. The background image provides some much needed texture and really helps communicate a warmth and timeliness to an otherwise cutting edge design.

You body copy doesn't need to be that large though. Small body copy would convey the same info without being so ... dominant. I also think your text are doesn't need to be quite that opaque.

Very good work! I like what I see.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

Cool color scheme and type choice. I also enjoy your image. I agree and think some black body copy my work well in there instead of white. Very interesting though.
Mark Sinnott