Project one final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
seancl123

Project one final

Post by seancl123 »

Hey I lightened up the blue to make it easier to read on the black background. I also gave room between the koi and the body, and i justified the body as well. I hope you like it!!
Attachments
project_one_finished.jpg
Sean Lee

j.alexis93

Re: Project one final

Post by j.alexis93 »

Going with a lighter blue was a nice change. I think everything is working pretty well. I would just justify your body type.
ALEXIS ROSALES

moserary

Post by moserary »

Very nice. The color scheme is great as are the fonts and general layout. I agree (as usual) with Alexis, justify your type and check for typos...

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

This looks good. I would suggest bringing your footer down in size at the bottom and the top but keep your logo floating on a different layer not on the footer itself.
-Warren Asher-

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Looks good! I hope I could see this with dark reddish-orange because real koi looks like so. Anyways, I agree with the idea of justifying your body type. I also slide all of your body type down to the bottom a little bit to feel its on center.
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I enjoy your choice of colors and graphics! I feel like you should mess with the spacing between the text and the edges of the bars. Have the text a little more centered within your divided area.

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

This is turning out well, can't wait to see it live. Maybe make it so that the left fin of the koi doesn't run off the edge of the screen
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

That geometric koi looks so cool. You've got a great use of contrast going here, Sean. I like the top and bottom framing bars. They really center the eye on the design. Your sans-serif type is really easy to read and follow. The light blue accent color is well chosen as well. It really serves to highlight certain aspects of your design.

Your paragraphs do not need to be indented. The body copy seems a little high. It would have looked better centered between the black framing bars. Your logo could use to be a little smaller to give some bottom margin. Also, the white drop shadows on the navigation are a little jarring.

Good effort, sir.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

Very cool looking design. I think that the colors are very unique to the design. Maybe bring the footer up a tad seems to be pretty far down. Good work though
Mark Sinnott

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

nice work!
I would put koi far away from your logo, the area looks busy compared to other areas.
Yoshiki Katabami