proj-02-rough-critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
agostina_renau

Re: proj-02-rough-critique

Post by agostina_renau »

I like this very much, however, the dates and text and all the info just look the same.
I think maybe the date should have some kind of different color or whatever, just to Give it Mir hierarchy
Agostina From Argentina

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I really enjoy your second version. The photo really draws the attention without being too distracting from the rest of the content.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi Rachel, I'm enjoying your imagery. I think layout one is simplified more and therefore become cleaner and easier to navigate. It is, however, feeling a little unbalanced with so many different typefaces used, I think you can organize your schedule a bit more to give an organized sense of web interaction. Your solid blue box containing your body copy takes away from your design ( I believe). Your scrolling text over your imagery begins to get lost...I'm sure you can come up with a solution :) Layout one is headed is a good direction, hope this helps :)
Jason Alavez

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

really love your image. your text box is covering you navigation in your second design.

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

really love your image. your text box is covering you navigation in your second design.

matt

Post by matt »

I really like how the layout of the first one looks. I like how you put everything into a scroll format instead of on the right like the 2nd layout. it feels a lot more open than the second one.
Matty James