Preliminary roughs

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Re: Preliminary roughs

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hey Kelsey,

I really like the theme of your designs are; it gives me a wonderful feeling of magic. That magic is shown in how well the layout and how well made the website is. I think your first one is my favorite out of the two, the gradients are very well used in this layout, and I am very into the bar. I think the center is a very great place to set up sections for the next projects.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

Hi Kelsey,
Getting big time sweet shop vibes from your work and I think that's a fun angle to go with for a personal webpage. Brown is one of my favorite colors but there's something about that shade of brown and the purple it's with that kind of clashes for me. Looking forward to seeing what your final looks like!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kelsey,
I'm really liking your first concept. I think that it would look solid if you replaced your name with Castle Charm, wrote a short paragraph about yourself underneath, and then where the product photos were going to replace that with some photos of your work! I love the colors and transparencies that you used. It has a very magical feel. Nice job! I'm excited to see what changes you make.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Kelsey,
I like the first layout most! I think the font goes really well with the theme you chose, and the colors go really well together. If it were me, I would put the navigation bar where the search bar is, and I would get rid of the search bar. I really like the idea of images for the projects. Great job! :D
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Kelsey these designs are so fun!! I love the detail and the organization of your layout. I especially like the outer glow around your header it looks beautiful! The only thing I might fix would be to make the side menu a bit smaller so it doesn’t overlap and block your project links.

Beautiful work and can’t wait to see your final design!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Kelsey,

I like your first composition with the openness you did with your top image and the slight wave element under it, your second design feels tight and your first one is much more open and free, but with organization so it's great! Can't wait to see what's next.
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Kelsey,
Your website designs are really cute, I like how sparkly they are! I think I prefer your first design because the side bar with the options is a good idea. It is easy to read and find, and it is not obtrusive. The only thing that I would change is the empty space above the “Project 1-4”, maybe putting an image there or deleting it all together would look good. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara