PROJECT 3 FINAL

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
sktlz1965

PROJECT 3 FINAL

Post by sktlz1965 »

Hey all,

Here is the link!

http://grc175.com/student/spring_2012/f ... index.html

I had a lot of fun with this one. There are a few things I would "like" to change or make better, but I am done being so picky about every single little thing! :-)

Anyway, had a great semester, it was a great class, and I learned a TON about dreamweaver, I am much more confidant and actually have learned that I like Web site building and design!

Thanks everyone, have a great Summer! Stay Safe!

Faith Lorenz
"Design is simply thinking made visual"

R3YNO

Re: PROJECT 3 FINAL

Post by R3YNO »

Looks great Faith!
The only thing I see (which I know is incredibly nit picky) is your class list. you may want to increase the width a little bit to remove the scroll bar on the bottom. But otherwise a great job!

angelraiders

Post by angelraiders »

Looks great like everything about it. I would just make the colors for the background of the information not as vibrant and bright as they are, i really like the bright colors for the nav but for the background its a little hard on the eyes.

But great job you knocked it out of the park.

artgalstyle

Post by artgalstyle »

I Love It! Awesome Job! I love the mix of black with the bright colors and love the way your colors move when you roll over the word DESIGN. Navigation is easy and looks great.

Laramie

TheDrewster

Post by TheDrewster »

WOW!

Amazing work. That theme is highly successful.

Alaxvong

Post by Alaxvong »

Amazingly thought out design. Your effort really shows in the piece. Good job.

TommieGuy

Post by TommieGuy »

The glows really stand out well against that background choice. Looks very well-put-together. The Graphic Communications image on the first page is cool on first glance, but some of the type's elements are overlapping.
Really wonderful job on the overall design.

sktlz1965

Post by sktlz1965 »

Tommie, not sure what your seeing, it might be that you are using explorer?? I think according to Dreamweaver some thing would not view right on that platform...use firefox or safari...maybe it will be better then...as I see it, it looks ok...thanks tho for letting me know!

Faith
"Design is simply thinking made visual"

deni

Post by deni »

What a wonderful design! I really like the rollover colors on the letter. I like that the letter of the page you choose stays colored. I also like all of the links at the bottom. Great work!

Denise