Aharon Williams Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Heyyou

Aharon Williams Project 3 Final

Post by Heyyou »

Here is my final for project 3. I choose to keep the text as the focal point because the information is what the user is seeking on the site. I tried to use shape, color, contrast, and unity to make the site more graphically pleasing.

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html

Homepage:

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... _williams/
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

re8ecca

Re: Aharon Williams Project 3 Final

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Aharon - I really like your use of angles in the TMCC redesign. It gives it a lot of energy, and the geometric shapes feel appropriate for a design program. It's a solid design - nice job.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Aharon,
You have a awesome design! The color scheme is great. The site is easy to navigate and clean! Great Job!
Maria Nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Aharon.

Very nicely done! It's organized very well and visually appealing. I think I'd rather see the "graphic communications" at the top entirely on the blue area, instead of leaking just a bit onto the white link space. Also, your page headers at the bottom of your inner pages overlap your content on your student work page and just a little on the instructors page, which is distracting. Good use of pictures on the other pages though!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I really love what you did in your project 3. from text overlapping on images and text disappearing. Makes it fun...makes it interesting. Great job buddy, and best wishes for you and your future.
jenny breitrick