prelims_project_02_sjones

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
themeg98

Re: prelims_project_02_sjones

Post by themeg98 »

I really like the second roughs. Although the bg on the first on is a nice picture it takes away from the design by creating contrast issues. A good way to fix that is to add some transparency. :)
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

Hi Sarah:)
I love your second set! I really like the map and how you organized everything. The button earth is little hard to read, and I would play with color or image. Nice job!
Yuri Aoki

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I think both of your designs are an improvement over their current site, but I think I love the second one better! I love the way you work with white backgrounds and simple line drawings. Genius!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I like your white designs a bit more. I like the background on the other ones however I am getting lost with what I'm supposed to be looking at. I think the white designs are easier to use and still show the purpose of the site.
Latham Furman

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hi Sarah!

I really like your second set of designs, I would recommend playing with different fonts instead of sticking to the same one for everything tho. Your photos are great!! Nice job.
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi Sarah, I like layout two. I enjoy the outlined Tahoe illustration and background image. I don't know about your typeface, it's very sharp, rebel-ish for the type of tourist website that you are going for. It's headed in a good direction but I think it needs a bit more development, I don't get that website feel just yet, more like a map of some sort. Hope this helps, good work :)
Jason Alavez

clawson

Post by clawson »

I like both designs. The photo, to me, would be a bigger appeal to the target audience while the other design although very attractive and artsy look doesn't scream adventure as much. Both are great good job.
Clara Lawson

matt

Post by matt »

I like the layout . the first better than the second but would change the font types to something more expressive. Good work!
Matty James