Project 2 Roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Stasiavous

Re: Project 2 Roughs

Post by Stasiavous »

Wow. Their site takes minimalist to another level. It's almost annoyingly minimal. With that said...Your orange one is my favorite! It's clean, bright and makes me want to learn more about them. Great job!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

I like the white background its closer to the original site ( literally a blank canvas) I like how did the nav as well on the second.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like the second set! It is really clean and easy to find where I want to go. great job!
Yuri Aoki

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

For some weird reason I always like white backgrounds better than anything else, so I will choose your second design as the best one!
Agostina From Argentina

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I like your red and white design the most. I think it works well with being minimalist and at the same time having some exciting feel to it with the red.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Definitely like layout two best, It's cleaner and still expressive through type. I would think of incorporating your imagery in the phone versions...it's good imagery and would help connect the viewer with the band. I think layout two in headed in a very good direction. Nice work Jackal.
Jason Alavez

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I really like some of the images that you have in your first two designs. but I like how clean and easy to follow the last design is.

matt

Post by matt »

the second layout looks the best. it's clean, I'd focus on this. I like how the text at the top centers the site. the two pics that you chose really offset the feel of the modern looking layout. only thing I would change would be the title it looks a little odd as to where it is placed. kinda feels like it might look better if it was a background image that was stretched might solve the problem.
Matty James