Final!!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Zera-Chann

Final!!

Post by Zera-Chann »

Heres my final designs
Attachments
Artboard 1.png
web 02.png

jason_hosier

Re: Final!!

Post by jason_hosier »

I like your little tiger picture. There are some basic things missing from this composition like, class, school, and personal email contacts.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

anayaestevan

Post by anayaestevan »

Courtney,

Some great headway has been made here. Much cleaner and illustrations look fully rendered. Color scheme is great as well.

I think there's a lot more to add here. I think a a little bit more will go a long way. The text for your nav is a little big imo.

Good job
Estevan Anaya

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

:roll: Hi Courtney,

Great designs. I'm sure as they evolves into active sites they will be fun to navigate. Thanks.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey! These are nice, you executed your roughs very well!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

Jones

Post by Jones »

These are fun and friendly images and very unique designs. The color choices reflect the fun of the drawings in a great way. Well done!

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hello Courtney,

Cool designs!! Your artwork is amazing and I love your little snow tiger. The layout is very easy to navigate and has a simple format to really highlight your talent. Great Job!!
Dana Drakulich-King

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

You always have such a sense of fun with your layouts, Courtney.

I think it your illustrations that do it. This one has big eyes even by anime standards. Is this a portrait of you on speed? It's SUPER EXCITED to be here presenting your site like Vanna White. The tiger seems ... shy and dubious about the whole thing. Visually representing some inner conflict? :) S/he(?) does work well as an accent image though. Though the color scheme has a lot to do with it too. Peach and white is a happy, bouncy color scheme that immediately puts people in a good mood. It also has pretty darn good contrast considering peach is a pretty light color. Your navigation is well placed in both designs as well and use the contrast to it's fullest. I like the little bit of dimensionality you added, by having your amphetamine portrait clip over your bodycopy text box. It's little touches like that that make these things stand out.

I don't think you needed the peach box behind your type, though. Simply having your type be peach against a white background on the computer layout would look fine and then you could toss in a semi-transparent box on your mobile version. If you were going to use a peach box behind your type, your margins are way to tight on it. I'm not sold on the serif type. I think a sans-serif would look better with your layout. Your bodycopy is right against the edge. I don't think you need to underline your title either. Also, your navigation buttons have different type sizes. Size your navigation to the longest button, which I believe is "Contact" on yours.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

I am not familiar with anime at all.
or fursonas.
but i like your colors!
Agostina From Argentina

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi Courtney,
I love that illustrations in your designs. I also like the peach color. Nice job!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey