Justin Hubert Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Justin Hubert

Justin Hubert Project 2 Final

Post by Justin Hubert »

Hi everyone, below is a link to my website and within that a link to my project 2. I think my favorite part of my project 2 website is the directions page. Sure easy to do, but makes it cool having those links. Also, on my reference page there is a link called w3schools and it is an awesome resource to add some flare to your sites.

http://www.justinhubert.net
Justin Hubert

re8ecca

Re: Justin Hubert Project 2 Final

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Justin - I think your redesign for Eagle Fitness has a nice professional polish. It feels clean and open, and I think that's a good thing for prospective gym customers. The horizontal lines on the background feel a little chunky, and I'd be curious to see what it looks like with thinner lines. It might help push the background back some more. Very nice work.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Justin.

Very nice, and with your own domain! Your homepage came out well, though with the red border around your copy, it feels a little too red to me. Also, I'm curious why you don't have that same container area for the copy/links on all of your pages? And you have some Javascript in your head that'd probably be better off in a separate file with a link. Your redesign of Eagle Fitness is great, though I'd still like to see a footer on it. And you used iframes, love it!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

hi justin,

nice work on both your portal and your eagle fitness site. they both looked very clean and professional. i can't see anything i would change about either one. by the way, i'm going to share this with Jason Bresch... if i can get him out of the office break room and away from the doughnuts long enough. :D
Donna Harn

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Awesome job on both project. Since you got my feedback on the design, I just want to add that you did a great job in dreamweaver. also that was so cool how you integrated google maps on your project 2.
Alexey Makovskiy

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Awesome job on both project. Since you got my feedback on the design, I just want to add that you did a great job in dreamweaver. also that was so cool how you integrated google maps on your project 2.
Alexey Makovskiy

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Justin!

Great job! Yes, I really like that you included the "maps" portion in your site- I wish I had thought of that! I like how this website is easily organized and very easy to navigate- way to go!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Great job on both projects…they seem to have a very professional look to them. Great inspirational links, as well.
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

Both sites are really Solid good work.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Justin,
Very nice sites. Both look very professional made. Both are clean and easy to navigate through. I agree with the other adding a footer at the bottom of the redesign website is a good idea. Putting the contact information on the footer.
Maria Nunez