Almost done, check it out.

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Almost done, check it out.

Post by Instructor »

I'm really liking what I'm seeing here, good sir. Your recent changes are working very nicely, particularly the bodycopy. The background and design are working together very well. Along the top and left it's virtually seamless. I also like the flipping rollovers.

I'm not fond of the speckly version of your gradient on the top banner. I'd see what I could do about swapping that image with a PNG or JPEG. I'd also maybe look at expanding your right and bottom edge slices so the gradients are not quite so sharply clipped off.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Lundholm

Post by Lundholm »

Problems are fixed, site is done... http://www.lundholmdesign.us/grc175/ But now I need to move it from my webspace to the class webspace and I forgot how.
Also, the files have the extension php instead of html. They still work, but I put in some php extras that won't work without the php extension. But I am both a designer AND a developer and I wanted to use this site to show off both sides of my talent to potential employers. So my PHP talent is really necessary.
Instructor, you'll still be able to view the file in Dreamweaver or however you do the grading when we turn it in. So I hope you don't mind.
- Nathan Lundholm

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

You must have fixed the dots... I can't see them.

So if they are still there... then it probably won't be noticed by many.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!